Terms and Conditions
For room reservations and enquiries, please call +1 403 265 8777 (8am - 12pm).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Wicked Hostels Canada Inc (the Hostel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Canadian Dollars.
• Rate is per either dorm bed or per person for private rooms.
• Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 4% Tourism Levy and prevailing Goods and Services Tax.
• A valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hostel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to stay at Wicked Hostels.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• We do not allow local guests thus all guests must provide valid out of province driver's license or ID card or valid international government issued ID upon check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hostel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hostel's Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hostel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hostel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards. Debit Cards are not accepted for reservations but are accepted as payment.
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon commencement of your stay.
• Reservations made over 28-31 Dec, 1-4 Jan, during Stampede annually require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 24 hours (i.e., by 4pm Calgary time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
•For reservations for groups of 6 beds and above, please email the Hostel at email@example.com.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Wicked Hostels Canada Inc and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations (as defined in the Corporations Act (Cap. 50), its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Canada) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) WHC Inc. and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of WHC Inc, and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No unapproved guests allowed. The hostel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hostel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hostel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hostel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hostel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hostel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hostel.
• The Hostel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hostel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the province of Alberta wherein superseded by the laws of Canada.